We are excited to announce that our office will be reopening on May 18th, 2020 @ 8am. We are so thankful for your patience during this challenging time. Most of you were personally contacted by Dr. Lotzof and your appointments have already been rescheduled. Should you have any concerns regarding your or your child’s future appointment please call the office. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
I want to assure you that the health and safety of our patients is, and will continue to be, our top priority. We have always had excellent sterilization and disinfecting procedures in our office. We will be adding supplemental procedures, in addition to our current protocols, to ensure your safety.
The following changes will be implemented at this time:
· Virtual waiting room in your car - Please remain in your car until your appointment time. If the patient is a child, we ask that a parent/guardian walk the patient into the office, sign the required medical history update and then return to your car to wait until the appointment is completed.
· If a parent/guardian is not comfortable waiting in the car, we ask that only one parent/guardian come into the office. Siblings of patients will not be allowed in the office. Parents/guardians will not be allowed in the back-office treatment area unless specific instructions are needed.
· If you find it necessary to wait in our reception area please practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart from each other.
· Everyone entering the office must wear a mask/facial covering.
· We will be updating medical histories and taking patient temperatures at every appointment. If you or anyone in your family has been ill please call to reschedule your appointment.
· We no longer have a tooth brushing station. Please brush your teeth at home before arriving to our office.
· The tooth brushing station has been converted to a hand washing station. We ask that everyone wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
· At this time, no food or drinks will be allowed in the office.
· Our team members have all received additional training and we look forward to once again providing you with excellent orthodontic treatment and customer service.
Please call the office should you have additional questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces!
Dr. Lotzof & Team